♣ Nonsense Post ♣

Monday, 28 February 2011

♥My Class is a Maniac :)♥

Konnichiwa Minna-chan,
 Here some advice for you who never get into my class, BEWARE OR YOU'LL REGRET.

      Okay, Forget about the text above. Well, now I'm gonna tell you some of the weird things happening in my class yesterday. Okay....here I go... (I hope I don't get killed by posting this post)

      My class monitor called herself a King Kong  =O
  It all started when we were rehearsing our drama and she said (certain things and bla, bla bla. Yadda, yadda, yadda) until when I returned from the 'surau' , she's nagging and something to herself and say something about King Kong. Then I ask the person at by back sit , "Nape dgn Aimi?(What's wrong with Aimi?)" and they replied "Ntah,dia ckp dia king kong. (Dunno, she said that she is a King Kong)". That's weird, I never see any hairs in  Aimi's body if Aimi's a King Kong (Aimi is my class monitor).

~FINISH WITH THE KING KONG STORY~

  Now...this story is killing me XD ... My friend create a new Japanese word; 'anak'...
The story begin when I was not in the class (busy sharing cooking experience with my friend the the next class).. When I return back to my class... both bunkers who sat behind my sit laugh like a couple of lunatic. Dahlia(one of the lunatic) say "Mula2 aku cakap "ko buang la sikap malas ko tu"..lepas tu dia (Alisa:one of the bonkers) cakap "yela mak"...and then aku cakap balik "yes my daughter" lepas tu dia ckap "watashi wa anata no 'anak' desu" lepas tu, lepas tu, kitorang gelak la"...Owh my...... Well, as Minna-chan read those thing, it's not actually funny, right?

Okey...looks like nothing left to write... I'm now about to write a new topic
'Till then ^_______^               ♥2dles♥

No comments:

Post a Comment